1. How long does a typical re-roof take? A talented team of roofers can complete the job in 2 days or less.
2. Do you tear off the existing roof? Always. In order for the job to be installed correctly you must follow the manufacturers specifications.
3. What do you do with the old or damaged roof? We haul off all debris to the dump. We go the extra mile by dragging the perimeter of the home with a magnet to be sure all nails are thrown away and not left in your yard for pets, you or your family members to step on.
4. Do I have different colors and styles to choose from? Absolutely. We help you with your colors and design. It's one of our favorite part of the process.
5. What happens if there is more damage than our insurance adjuster finds? We would take pictures and fill out a supplement for the insurance company and they would pay additional money for what they missed.
6. If my roof is 12 years old, does the insurance company reimburse me for the entire roof job? or do they depreciate the value and reimburse me for less money since my roof is so old? Here is an example of how this would work.
If the cost of a new roof is $10,000. The insurance company will cut you a check for the depreciated value. Let's say that depreciated value is $6,000. The insurance company will cut you a check for $6,000.00. Once you have a new roof, your roofing company can fill out a supplement and send it to your insurance company. Then the insurance company will cut an additional $4,000.00 check to you so you can pay the roofing company the rest of the money you will owe.
7. Do you perform small repairs? Absolutely, we want to build a relationship with all homeowners no matter how small or large the job.
8. Do you add ridge vents for added ventilation? Yes. We provide many methods of adding more ventilation to your attic and prolonging the life of your roof system.
9. Do you repair rotted fascia and soffit outside of the necessary roof work? Yes we do. We offer wood replacement and Hardie Plank solutions for your soffit and fascia needs.
10. What kind of warranty can you offer on my new roof? It depends on the quality of roof you allow us to install. We work with a number of manufactures that can offer warranties for 25 years and even lifetime warranties. We follow all the manufactured specifications so your new roof will last the promised longevity by the manufacturer.